Sunday, June 21, 2009

Apocalypse

It has been revealed to me that this is my last good-bye.
John, we must be facing this together because even
in your presence I am feeling solitude of the anguished.
This must be the beginning of the end,
and the beginning of the wishing of what I could have been.
We all make mistakes, my unconscious chose to dive into them,
floating on the surface of misfortune feeling like juggling
forgiveness and forgotteness was an excuse to swim out further.
This book of revelation didn't reveal to me in time
what was needed in order not to drown. So now I'm sinking.
Daniel, wake up. This is not a dream,
I am drowning before your eyes and all you can see is an angel.
I never got certified for my wings, aviation does not exist in the land of fallen angels and shattered souls, flight takes form in the burning ambers of the flames.
And now I'm wallowing in self-pity and drowning in what could be the last glimpse of me.
I, no longer, found myself swimming with the sharks,
beasts ruled the territory I invaded.
This Messiah Complex has left me questioning the simplicity of our actions.
In Chapter 6, the thundering gallops mark the barbaric cry of beasts
drowning out the sound of hellish screams and tainted tongues.
The conquest of this apocalypitc war has spread a contagious famine
of health, and the eternal death and damnation of self.
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment