Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Hangover

Haha! I just got done watching "The Hangover" with Bradley Cooper & Zach Galifianakis. This movie was HILARIOUS!! It's definitely one of those movies where your friends tell you it's pretty good, but you have to watchit for yourself. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the ending was not disappointing.

On another note, I'm getting closer to joining the military. Part of me is really wanting to be in the Marine Corps but another part is an aspiring Air Force Reservist. I'm excited because yesterday I got a call from an advisor with my recruiter's information for the Air Force Reserve. The one thing I do know is that if I continue to go through college with no job, and no support from my family, I'm going to continue to go downhill as far as finances which will cause a domino effect in my life.

I'm starting to go back to the gym againand this time I want to be really disciplined. It's hard when you don't seem to have a strong motivation but I have to dig deep inside and find that motivation to make a change. This isn't for anyone but myself and I want to be healthy and feel good! =)

Well, I guess that's enough for now. I'll be back shortly!

<3Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment