Sunday, June 21, 2009

Intervention

I need an intervention
You no longer provide the high I used to love
Under the full moon I find myself curled up under covers
Soaking the sheets like water beds and gripping my bibble
Tightly to my chest in hopes of bringing my heart closer to God
Because I'm going through withdrawl
Dealing for years in this deadly game that got
Me nothing but bruises, gashes, and the tempting thought of affectionate suicide
The feel of your touch has lost the effect to stumilate my senses
More or less, numb is what I have become
Like Jamie Foxx, I've overdosed on you
And coming to the conclusion that your needle
No longer satisfies my love-induced addiction
You used to flow through my veins and in those moments
I could say we were one
But through the sessions we have become like top coat and remover
Removing myself from this situation would
Give me time to understand and appreciate my blessings
So I'm searching for rehabilitation
Ironically, fighting the temptation of your prick
Leads me into these agonizing stages of regression...
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment